Instead of throwing away used and tired wax wraps, give them a refresh to extend their life, serving you even more wrapping opportunities.
These easy to use, Leaf Relax & Rewax Crumbles are made using a unique vegan formula. Refresh your wraps using an iron, baking parchment, a tea towel and two minutes of your time. Perfect for using on Leaf wraps like these: Vegan wax wraps mixed pack – Botanics.
Certified Vegan Formula
Simple & easy to use
Wraps are reusable for a year, refresh using Leaf Crumbles to prolong life
1. Thoroughly wash and dry your wrap.
2. Place your wrap on a sheet of baking paper ensuring it does not overlap the paper.
3. Sparsely sprinkle some of your Leaf Crumbles onto the wrap. You can always add more later if not enough.
4. Overlay with another sheet of baking paper, ensuring it covers your wrap.
5. Iron over with a medium heat ensuring all of the BeeBee Drops have fully melted.
6. Peel wrap away from paper taking care as wrap will still be hot! Waft to cool!
Made with rice bran wax, sumac wax and tree resin.
By taking care and correctly storing fresh produce items, we can help to reduce the 598,946 tonnes of household food waste in Scotland each year.
Wax food wraps are substitute to traditional plastic polluting clingfilm, with 1.2 billion metres of clingfilm used annually in UK households - this is enough plastic wrap to cover the circumference of the globe 30 times over!